Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake is super moist from the help of sour cream and chocolate pudding mix. Everyone will love this easy cake.
Chocolate chip bundt cake is a recipe my mom passed down to me. She used to make it for us growing up and it was always one of my favorites especially after her famous chicken cakes for dinner.
Why this recipe works
I love this pudding cake because it is chocolatey but not over the top super duper chocolately. Does that make sense? Instead of using a chocolate cake mix you use yellow cake which gives it a great flavor. The chocolate pudding mix and sour cream really put it over the top. All you need is a little glass of milk and you are set.
Ingredients Needed: Yellow Cake Mix, Instant Chocolate Pudding, Sugar, Water, Oil, Eggs, Sour Cream and Mini Chocolate Chips.
How to make chocolate chip bundt cake:
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, sugar, water, oils and eggs.
- Fold in sour cream and mini chocolate chips.
- Make sure to grease your bundt cake pan. I like coating with shortening and dust with flour. You may also heavily spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for one hour, remove from oven and let rest in pan until cool.
- Using a knife, release the sides of cake from the pan. Turn cake out onto serving plate.
Things you might need…
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by lining to Amazon.com and affiliate sites. Thank you for being a part of Food Lovin’ Family.
This chocolate pudding cake is also delicious served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!
More delicious chocolate desserts:
You might also love these fudgy brownies from Cafe Delites.
**If you made this recipe please be sure to rate it below.
Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 large instant chocolate pudding
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix ingredients through eggs, on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips and sour cream.
- Put mixture in greased bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and let cool for 10 minutes.