Cheesy Vegetable Casserole is a crowd favorite. The ultimate side dish filled with veggies, cheese, and topped with crushed buttery crackers.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySpringClean #TeamDishCloth #CollectiveBias
Cheesy vegetable casserole is my go-to side dish for family events and holidays. It is loaded with vegetables, cheese and topped off with buttery crackers. This is a great way to get the kiddos to eat their veggies.
Being a food blogger and mom of 3, I feel like I am ALWAYS cleaning up dirty pots, pans and dishes. As soon as I think everything is clean, another dish magically appears in my sink. To help keep my dishes and sink clean I am Team Dish Cloth! I always make sure that I have Scotch-Brite® Scrubbing Dish Cloths around to keep the mess down plus I know they won’t scratch my dishes and counter tops.
Scotch-Brite® Scrubbing Dish Cloths allow me to get the kitchen sparkling in no time. The scrubbing dot technology helps me get rid of those tough, baked on messes. One thing I really like is that the Scotch-Brite® Scrubbing Dish Cloths are fully washable and reusable. They can also be used to scrub and dry. The Dish Cloth. Reinvented! Now you see why I am totally TEAM DISH CLOTH!
HOW TO MAKE VEGETABLE CASSEROLE
- Now for the casserole. This dish is made easy by using a variety of frozen vegetables. Stir them together with cheese, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup and onion.
- For the crust, I smash up some butter crackers and stir them with melted butter. Spread the crackers over top and bake the casserole until the crackers turn golden brown. Easy peasy!
This is a recipe that people are always requesting. It is quick, easy and tastes delicious. A great casserole to bring for potlucks and gatherings.
- Want to change up the topping? Try using fried onions or crushed potato chips instead of crackers.
- Don’t have cream of mushroom? You can substitute cream of chicken soup.
More Casserole Recipes
If you made this recipe be sure to leave a star rating.
Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup butter crackers, crushed into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl stir together frozen vegetables, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, cheese,onion, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together cracker crumbs and melted butter. Spread the cracker crumbs evenly over the vegetable mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Best veggie side ever! Feeds a small army, and super easy to make.
This casserole looks absolutely fantastic!! And I love those dish cloths, too…life changing! #client