Game worthy baked brown sugar chicken wings that are a little bit spicy and a little bit sweet. Your fans will go crazy for these wings!
Baked Brown Sugar Chicken Wings are the ultimate game day food. I love any kind of food you can pick up with your fingers like these Vegetable Pinwheels or Chicken Empanadas. These baked chicken wings are always a huge hit with the fans.
HOW TO MAKE BROWN SUGAR CHICKEN WINGS
- To get your chicken crispy you want to set your oven at a high heat, 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. This helps with easier cleanup.
- Add chicken wings to a large bowl or large zip bag. Pour in olive oil and spices. Combine until all of the wings are coated.
- Place the wings in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Make sure to flip them half way through the baking process.
While the chicken wings are baking, make the dip by stirring together mayo, ketchup, seasoned salt and vinegar. Refrigerate until ready to use.
These wings are delicious combination of sweet and spicy. Great for entertaining guests or as a dinner.
MORE GAME DAY FOOD
Baked Brown Sugar Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Preaheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large freezer bag or large bowl, combine wings, olive oil, brown sugar, garlic pepper, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, and salt.
- Put wings on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, turn them after 15 minutes.
- While the wings are baking, combine ketchup, mayonnaise, vinegar and season salt to make dipping sauce.
- Serve wings with sauce.