Peach Jalapeno Salsa
Jun 17, 2018, Updated Jul 13, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Peach salsa is an easy appetizer or topping. Made with fresh ingredients like peaches and herbs, this salsa goes well with chips or served as a great topping for chicken, fish, or pork for fresh summer flavor.
For a fresh supper flavor, you will love this recipe for Peach Salsa!
Peaches are my favorite fruit! When summer arrives, I am the first one at the farmer’s market to pick up a bushel of sweet, juicy peaches. They are delicious on their own or used in recipes like peach pull apart bread or this salsa.
Jalapeno Peach Salsa ingredients
- Peaches – About 3 fresh peaches. You can leave the skin on or remove the skin depending on preference.
- Red onion – Make sure to dice the onion small. You could substitute with diced green onion.
- Cilantro – Fresh cilantro adds a delicious salsa flavor.
- Jalapeno pepper – Diced jalapeno adds heat to this recipe.
- Lime juice – Lime juice ties all of these flavors together.
- Chili powder and salt – A hint of seasoning.
How to make Peach Salsa
This recipe is so easy and versatile.
- Finely chop peaches, onion, cilantro and jalapeno.
- Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl and toss to combine.
Recipe for Peach Salsa tips
- If you don’t want your salsa spicy, replace the jalapeno with green bell pepper or red bell pepper.
- If you have a large crowd, this recipe can be doubled or tripled.
What to serve with Peach Salsa
I could personally eat this fresh salsa with a spoon out of the bowl but you can serve it in a variety of ways.
- Tortilla chips – Choose your favorite tortilla chips to scoop up the fruit salsa.
- On top of chicken – Try serving the salsa on top of grilled chicken breasts, air fryer chicken, or in a chicken taco.
- On fish – The fresh flavor of peach salsa pairs great with fish. My favorite is on top of blackened fish or with fish tacos.
- On pork – Try serving on top of pork chops, pork tenderloin, with BBQ or even on top of a hot dog or brat.
How to store Peach Jalapeno Salsa
Store: Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. This will last 2-3 days.
More peach salsa
Jalapeno Peach Salsa
- 3 peaches, diced small
- 1-2 tablespoons minced jalapeno remove seeds to reduce heat
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped small
- Juice of a lime or 2 drops of lime essential oil
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to two days.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.