Peach Salsa is an easy appetizer with chips or topping for chicken, fish or pork. These fresh flavors are great for summer!
Fun fact, peaches are my favorite fruit. When summer arrives I am the first one at the farmer’s market to pick up a bushel of sweet, juicy peaches. One of my favorite things to make with them, besides this peach pull apart bread, is this easy peach salsa.
How to make peach salsa:
This recipe is super easy! Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl and serve. I would recommend dicing the peaches and jalapeno pretty small. If you don’t want the salsa spicy, leave the jalapeno out. You can replace with green bell pepper or leave pepper out completely.
What to serve with peach salsa?
I could personally eat peach salsa with a spoon buuuut it is great with many different things.
- Tortilla chips – Nothing like a good chip to scoop up this fruit salsa.
- On top of chicken– We like to serve this salsa on top of grilled chicken seasoned with just a little salt and pepper. Sometimes we even cut the grilled chicken in strips and serve the chicken and salsa in a warm tortilla with diced avocado.
- On fish– The fresh spicy sweet flavor pairs well with fish. My favorite is to serve it with blackened fish!
- With pork– Serve on top of pork chops, as a garnish on BBQ sandwich or on top of a grilled hot dog or brat.
- With shrimp – I love making spicy shrimp and serving them with rice and peach salsa.
More Peach Recipes:
- 3 peaches, diced small
- 1-2 tablespoons minced jalapeno remove seeds to reduce heat
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped small
- Juice of a lime or 2 drops of lime essential oil
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to two days.
Leave a Reply