Peach Pull Apart Bread
Jul 26, 2017, Updated Aug 26, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Peach Pull Apart Bread made with biscuits, brown sugar, cinnamon and fresh peaches. This bread is wonderful for breakfast or dessert.
Peach pull apart bread is one of my favorite ways to use those beautiful, fresh, ripe summer peaches. Ok, really anything involving peaches I love but this recipe is a keeper. With brown sugar, cinnamon, peaches and glaze, you know this is going to be delicious.
How to make peach pull apart bread:
This recipe is made similar to this Orange Pull Apart Bread and Lemon Pull Apart Bread. Using canned biscuits for the pull apart layers makes this recipe come together in no time. Remove the biscuits from the can and separate each biscuit into 2 or 3 layers. Lightly brush each biscuit layer with melted butter and then sprinkle each side with a cinnamon, brown sugar mixture.
Next, I lay a biscuit layer down and then top with 1/2-1 teaspoon of diced peaches. Make sure to dice peaches very small. Stack another biscuit layer on top of the peaches. Top that with peaches and keep stacking. I recommend making 2 or 3 stacks to make it easier to place in the loaf pan. Place the stacks in a loaf pan and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes, uncover and bake for another 10-15 minutes until golden brown on top.
Last but not least, drizzle the peach pull apart bread with a powdered sugar glaze.
Looking for more peach recipes?
Peach Pull Apart Bread
- 1 can (16.3oz) Grands Flakey Layer Biscuits
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 peaches diced very small
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 9x5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray or with parchment paper.
- Separate biscuits from the can. Separate each biscuit into 2 or 3 layers.
- In a small bowl mix together brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush each biscuit layer with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Spoon 1/2 - 1 teaspoon diced peaches on to each biscuit layer. Stack biscuit layers on top of each other.
- Place the stack in loaf pan so the ends touching the pan sides do not have peaches.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and back for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 10-15 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes. In a small bowl stir together powdered sugar and milk.
- Drizzle over bread.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.