Instant Pot Vegetable Soup – This quick and easy vegetable soup can be made in under 30 minutes. Full of veggies and potatoes, it makes a delicious meatless Monday meal.
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup with potatoes is one of my go-to Instant Pot recipes this winter. “Souper” easy to make and under 30 minutes.
This soup is filled with vegetables and potatoes. It is low in calories but very filling. I like serving mine with a grilled cheese or crusty bread.
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT VEGETABLE SOUP
Making soup in the pressure cooker is fast and you only need a few simple ingredients.
- Start by setting your pressure cooker to saute mode. Add olive oil, onion and diced potatoes. Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remainder of ingredients and place lid on the Instant Pot.
- Move valve to sealing and set to pressure cook for 5 minutes.
- Let natural release for 5 minutes and then manually release pressure.
TIPS FOR MAKING VEGETABLE SOUP IN THE INSTANT POT
- Make sure to let the soup natural release for at least 5 minutes to ensure liquid doesn’t spray out.
- If you want a low carb soup, the potatoes can be left out. Just add all of the ingredients in at the same time.
How long can you keep vegetable soup in the refrigerator?
Vegetable soup will last 3-4 days in the fridge. Make a big pot and have it for lunch throughout the week.
This soup can also be frozen. Let the soup completely cool. Place into a freezer-safe container and store for up to 3 months.
MORE INSTANT POT RECIPES
- Instant Pot Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Instant Pot French Toast Casserole
- Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole
- Instant Pot German Potato Salad
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 golden potatoes, peeled and cubed (2-3 cups)
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 15 oz cans petite diced tomatoes
- 3 cups vegetable broth can substitute chicken or beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- salt and pepper
- Put Instant Pot on Saute mode. Add olive oil, diced onion and potatoes. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Place lid on and put valve to sealing.
- Place on manual pressure cook for 5 minutes. Let naturally release for 5 minutes and then carefully do a quick release of pressure.
This is great! My whole family loves it and it’s so easy and quick.
This soup is awesome! Hearty, filling and so delicious!
Emily R Hill
This Instant Pot vegetable soup looks totally hearty and delicious!
I love how tasty and comforting it is! Yummmy!
Ok, I am making this for my lunch for the week!
Perfect for all this snow and cold weather we are getting! Thanks for the recipe!!