Easy Funfetti Cheesecake is made using the one of the classic Bisquick recipes with the addition of colorful sprinkles.
Easy Funfetti cheesecake puts a big ole smile on my face. Anything involving sprinkles just makes me happy. This classic Bisquick version is one of my favorite cheesecake recipes.
Many of the recipes on Food Lovin’ Family are things we made growing up or dishes I currently make for my family. This recipe is no exception. This comes from one of the Bisquick recipes you would find on the box.
I can’t tell you how many times my mom made this cheesecake for us when we were kids. After chilling the cheesecake she would spoon some canned cherries or blueberries on top and a little dollop of whipped cream. I always thought it was such a “fancy” dessert.
Ingredients Needed: Bisquick, milk, cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla and sprinkles.
How to make funfetti cheesecake
- Preheat the oven and spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix ingredients together with a mixer.
- Pour into pie dish and bake for 40-45 minutes.
Do I need a crust for the cheesecake?
Not with this Bisquick recipe. The ingredients are all mixed together and the Bisquick forms a “crust”. That is what makes this funfetti cheesecake so easy.
I wanted to make something fun and special for the kids this weekend and this cheesecake came to mind. Instead of the fruit topping, I opted for adding in a scoop full of festive sprinkles. It doesn’t need to be someones birthday to celebrate!
This is a fun recipe to make with the kids. I gave everyone an ingredient to dump in the mixing bowl and then they all took turns adding in some of the sprinkles.
Tips for Funfetti Cheesecake
- Not a funfetti fan? Leave them out and top the cheesecake with canned fruit or a drizzle of chocolate or caramel syrup.
- Let the cheesecake completely cool before you put it in the refrigerator.
- Need cheesecake for a crowd? Double the recipe and put in a 9×13 dish.
More Desserts You Might Enjoy
Easy Funfetti Cheesecake
- 2 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup sprinkles you may use 1/2 cup - 1 cup of sprinkles depending on your preference
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a mixer, mix together of the above ingredients.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie plate.
- Bake 40-45 minutes. Cool. Place in the refrigerator to chill.