Copycat Starbucks Turkey Protein Box can be prepared ahead of time for an easy lunch!
Copycat Starbucks Turkey Bistro Box
This copycat Starbucks turkey bistro box is the perfect solution to a delicious grab and go lunch. No need to spend extra money and waste your time waiting in line when you can make a better version at home.
I enjoy meal prepping and having my fridge full of easy to grab meals during the week like this Jerk chicken meal prep bowls. Having something ready to go in the fridge can save you time and money from going out to eat for lunch.
If you have ever been to Starbucks they carry a line of bistro boxes on their menu. This turkey protein bistro box is one of my favorites. It is made using wheat flat bread, a homemade tangy cream cheese spread, black pepper turkey, chopped peppers and Swiss cheese.
What are the best containers for meal prep?
I love using these Brilliance boxes for meal prep. They are really strong and durable. I also like these meal prep containers as another option.
Bistro Box Tips:
- If you can’t find flat bread, use your favorite bread.
- If you don’t like black pepper turkey, honey or smoked turkey are perfect substitutes.
- Trade out the carrots and apples for grapes, celery, sliced pepper, pears, or your favorite side.
- These stay good in the refrigerator for about 3 days.
More Meal Prep Ideas:
Copycat Starbucks Turkey Protein Box
Tangy Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package of wheat flatbread
- 6 oz Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pickled sweet cherry peppers they come in a jar usually by roasted red peppers in store
- green leaf lettuce
- 1/4 pound black pepper turkey
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 apples, sliced
Cream Cheese Spread
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, horseradish, sugar, vinegar, green onion, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut flat bread into 20 2in x 2in squares. Spread cream cheese mixture on 8 squares.
- Make the sandwiches using one cream cheese square topped with Swiss cheese, lettuce, turkey and diced peppers and then top with flatbread square.
- Add 5 sandwiches to each box. Place 1 cup carrots and apple slices in each box. Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Leave a Reply