Tik Tok Ramen
Aug 29, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Viral Tik Tok ramen is a must try recipe. A savory and sweet sauce coats instant ramen noodles and egg for a simple but flavorful meal.
Why I love this recipe
- Easy – Just a few simple ingredients are needed for this noodle dish, you probably even have them in your pantry.
- Tasty – There are some serious flavors going on in this recipe. Salty, sweet, and bursting with umami flavor.
- Fast – You can make these noodles in about 15 minutes or less. Perfect for a quick lunch or dinner.
What is Tik Tok Ramen?
Tiktok ramen is basically instant ramen, minus the seasoning packet, made with a super easy, homemade sauce, egg, and topped with everything bagel seasoning.
- Ramen – One package of ramen noodles. You don’t need the seasoning packet. Choose your favorite brand of instant noodles like Maruchan, Top Ramen, or even homemade ramen.
- Butter – A little unsalted butter to make the sauce.
- Garlic – Minced garlic is used for this recipe.
- Red Pepper Flakes – This adds a little heat. You can omit if you don’t like spicy food.
- Light Brown Sugar – A hint of sweetness to the dish.
- Soy Sauce – You can use regular soy sauce or low sodium soy sauce.
- Egg – I like making a scrambled egg but you can prepare the egg to your preference.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning – You might not think you need this extra spice but it really does add amazing flavor. There are many brands of this seasoning mix but you could also make your own.
- Green Onion – This is optional but I like the color it brings to the dish.
How to make Tik Tok ramen
Step one: Noodles – Begin by cooking the noodles. Be sure not to overcook them. They can be a little al dente because they will continue cooking in the sauce. Once they have finished cooking, drain off the water.
Step two: Sauce – Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in minced garlic and crushed red pepper flakes into the melted butter for 1-2 minutes. Stir in brown sugar and soy sauce.
Step three: Egg – Stir the cooked noodles into the sauce to coat. Push the noodles to the side of the pan and pour in the beaten egg. Cook the egg until fluffy and then stir in with the noodles to combine.
Step four: Season – Top the ramen with everything bagel seasoning and diced green onion.
- You can double this recipe if you would like to serve 2.
Homemade everything bagel spice
Don’t have a bottle of this bagel seasoning? Not to worry, you can easily make your own. Just combine:
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
Seasoning – You can substitute the everything bagel seasoning with sesame seeds.
Vegetables – Try adding in a few veggies like peas, diced onion, or diced bell peppers.
How to store leftovers
Store: If you have any leftovers, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat in the microwave for about 1 minute or until heated through.
Let me know if you try making this flavorful dish.
More ramen recipes
- Microwave ramen – Learn how to easily make ramen in the microwave.
- Ground beef ramen – A simple, hearty dish made with ground beef.
Tik Tok Ramen Recipe
- 1 pack ramen noodles discard the seasoning packet
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Begin by cooking the noodles. Be sure not to overcook them. They can be a little al dente because they will continue cooking in the sauce. Once they have finished cooking, drain off the water.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in minced garlic and crushed red pepper flakes for 1-2 minutes. Stir in brown sugar and soy sauce.
- Stir the noodles into the sauce to coat. Push the noodles to the side of the skillet and pour in the whisked egg. Cook the egg until fluffy and then stir in with the noodles to combine.
- Top the ramen with everything bagel seasoning and diced green onion.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.