Super simple strawberry spinach salad. This is one of my top 5 favorite salads and it requires very few ingredients.
Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 pint of strawberries washed and diced
- 4 oz of crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and ground pepper
- Mix together spinach, strawberries, goat cheese, and nuts. Add dressing to coat salad.
- For the vinaigrette, in a small bowl combine vinegar, mustard, and garlic.
- Add is oil, whisking constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper.