Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 pint of strawberries, washed and diced
- 4 oz of crumbled goat cheese
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and ground pepper
- Mix together spinach, strawberries, goat cheese, and nuts. Add dressing to coat salad.
- For the vinaigrette, in a small bowl combine vinegar, mustard, and garlic.
- Add is oil, whisking constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Candied walnuts are also great on this salad.