Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes
Feb 24, 2021
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These delicious strawberry cheesecake pancakes are the ultimate breakfast, brunch, or even dessert. Cream cheese pancakes are topped with an easy strawberry cream cheese spread and strawberry sauce.
These aren’t your ordinary pancakes. Cream cheese is blended in with the actual pancake mixture to give them a rich taste and then topped with an amazing strawberry cream cheese spread that I could eat by itself with a spoon. And then, as if that wasn’t enough, they are topped with a homemade sweet strawberry sauce.
If you want a breakfast that will impress your friends and family, this is it!
You can find the full ingredients list and full directions for Strawberry Cheesecake Pancake recipe at Dixie Crystals.
All purpose flour – Used for the batter.
Baking powder – Incorporated in the batter.
Cream cheese – You will use cream cheese for the pancake batter and the spread. Make sure the cream cheese is softened before using.
Sugar – Granulated sugar used for the strawberry sauce and pancake batter.
Vanilla – You can use vanilla extract.
Milk – Used for the pancake batter.
Powdered sugar – Adds sweetness to the cream cheese spread.
Strawberries – Wash and remove the tops from the strawberries. They will be used in the sauce and the cream cheese spread.
Lemon Juice – Gives a little acidic balance to the sweetness of the sauce.
How to make
Full detailed directions and ingredients at Dixie Crystals.
There are three parts to this recipe but each is very simple. I recommend starting with the sauce so it has time to simmer, then assemble the cream cheese spread and last the pancakes so they stay hot.
- Place chopped strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan. Simmer for about 20 minutes and then remove from heat.
Cream cheese topping
- Place cream cheese, vanilla, powdered sugar and strawberries in a food processor. Pulse to combine until creamy.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla and milk until combined.
- Mix flour mixture with cream cheese mixture.
- Pour pancake batter on a hot griddle or skillet. I like to use 1/4 cup measuring cup to get evenly sized pancakes.
- Cook about 2-3 minutes or until pancakes start to bubble. Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Place pancake on a plate. Spread cream cheese mixture on top, then strawberry sauce, then top with another pancake. Continue layering until you have used 4-5 pancakes.
- Make sure cream cheese is softened to room temperature before using.
- If you would like to keep pancakes warm while assembling, place them on a baking sheet in the oven at 200 degrees.
How to store and reheat pancakes
Store leftovers in an airtight bag or container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Reheat any leftover pancakes in a skillet over medium heat or in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
More easy breakfast recipes
*** I have an ongoing relationship with Dixie Crystals for recipe development. I have been compensated for my time. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.