Greek Meal Prep Bowls are packed with flavor and perfect for a time-saving lunch or dinner. These bowls are loaded with delicious chicken sausage, veggies and a homemade tzatziki sauce.
Thank you al fresco for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
Ingredients Needed: al fresco Spinach and Feta Fully Cooked Chicken Sausage, cucumber, tomato, Greek yogurt, red onion, feta cheese lemon juice and pearl couscous.
Meal Prep Bowls
We love to meal prep around here, especially when it comes to lunch. I try to make lunches like this chicken sausage meal prep, for my husband to bring into work at the beginning of each week. This makes it easy for him to grab and go before leaving in the morning and is also a great way to save money.
He has been loving these easy to make, Greek inspired meal prep bowls. They are filled with al fresco Spinach and Feta Chicken Sausage, veggies, pearl couscous and homemade tzatziki sauce.
al fresco Fully Cooked Chicken Sausages make meal prepping so simple. The all-natural sausages come in a variety of flavors and since they are fully cooked, you can warm them up in minutes! I like to keep several packs on hand to have for meal prepping and easy dinners.
How to Make Greek Meal Prep Bowls
- I slice the chicken sausage into rounds and place them in a skillet over medium heat. Cook until they are slightly browned and warmed through.
- While they are cooking, I toss together cucumbers, tomatoes, onions and feta cheese with a dressing of red wine vinegar, olive oil and lemon juice.
- I also like to make pearl couscous to add to the bowls. If you want low carb, zoodles and cauliflower rice are a great option.
- For one added layer of texture and flavor I serve these bowls with a homemade tzatziki sauce. Simply stir together Greek yogurt, finely diced cucumber, minced garlic and lemon juice.
If you are serving these as lunches, divide everything into four containers. This is also a wonderful weeknight meal that can be made in less than 30 minutes.
- Have pre-chopped vegetables in the refrigerator for easy prep.
- Keep a variety of al fresco Fully Cooked Chicken Sausages on hand for easy to make meals.
- Make tzatziki ahead of time for flavors to develop.
- This meal is good for about 3 days in the refrigerator.
No matter how busy you are during the week, you CAN have a delicious, quality meal.
**Make this recipe? Be sure to give it a star rating below.
Greek Meal Prep Bowls
- 1 12 oz package al fresco Spinach and Feta Chicken Sausage
- 3 cups cooked pearl couscous
- 1/2 English Cucumber, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 English Cucumber, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- Slice the al fresco sausage into rounds. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Add sausages to skillet and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, toss together cucumber, tomato, onion and feta cheese. In a small bowl stir together red wine vinegar, olive oil and lemon juice. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cook pearl couscous according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Fill each meal prep container with pearl couscous, salad and sausages.
- To make the tzatziki, stir together Greek yogurt, diced cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper in a bowl. Serve with meal.
This was so good! I used orzo pasta and caprese chicken sausage. This will definitely be on my summer lunch rotation.
I love this recipe! The is definitely going into regular rotation
We love this!!!