Golden Grahams Bars
Jun 20, 2023, Updated Aug 01, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Golden Grahams bars are a simple 4-ingredient treat. These no bake cereal bars are chewy, crunchy, and delicious. There is a secret ingredient that makes these bars extra tasty!
Golden Grahams bars are a tasty no bake treat. They are a fun twist on Rice Krispies Treats.
Why make Golden Graham bars
- Taste – These dessert bars are full of flavor and texture.
- Easy – A no bake dessert with just 4 ingredients. No oven required and they are quick to make.
- Shareable – Perfect to bring to a party, cookout, or even a bake sale.
- Golden Grahams cereal – This cereal has a taste like graham crackers with a touch of honey.
- Sweetened condensed milk – The secret ingredient that makes the treats extra gooey and delicious.
- Butter – Unsalted butter is used to melt with the marshmallows. You could also substitute with salted butter.
- Miniature marshmallows – You can use a bag of mini marshmallows or 40 large marshmallows.
How to make Golden Grahams bars
Step one: Spray a 9×9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray or line a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Step two: Place butter in a large pot over low heat. Melt the butter and then stir in sweetened condensed milk, and marshmallows. Stir the marshmallows until they melt.
Step three: Pour in Golden Grahams into the melted marshmallow mixture and stir to completely coat. Pour the mixture into prepare dish and spread out into an even layer. Gently press the mixture into the dish. Let them sit for about an hour before cutting and serving.
Golden Grahams treats tips
- Melt the butter and marshmallows on low heat. You don’t want to accidentally burn the marshmallows.
- Try mixing in 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips to make Golden Grahams S’mores bars.
- I like adding in a few extra mini marshmallows after stirring in the cereal.
- Use wax paper or lightly spray your hands with non-stick cooking spray to help you press the bars.
How to store cereal treats
Store: Store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature. They will last up to 5 days.
Freeze: These dessert bars can be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature.
More easy dessert recipes
- OREO mug cake – 3 ingredient dessert.
- Simple brownies – Brownies made with a brownie mix.
- Chocolate covered espresso beans – 2 ingredient treat.
Golden Grahams Bars
- 7 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- Lightly spray a 9×9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. You can also choose to line the dish with parchment paper for easy cutting.
- Place butter in a large pot over low heat. Melt the butter and stir in marshmallows. Stir the marshmallows until they melt.
- Pour in Golden Grahams and stir to completely coat. Pour the mixture into prepare dish and press the mixture to form into a single layer.
- Let the bars sit for about an hour before cutting and serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.