Honey and Cinnamon Whipped Goat Cheese with Fig Jam is a creamy, slightly sweet dip filled with goat cheese, cream cheese, honey, cinnamon and topped with fig jam.
I live in a family of snackers. My kids, my husband and even me can’t seem to walk through the kitchen without searching the pantry for something to eat. That is why I try to buy snacks I can feel good about giving my family.
Walking down the snack aisle at the grocery store doesn’t usually scream real ingredients to me like it does when I am in the produce section. That is why I love GOOD THiNS- The Beet One- Balsamic Vinegar & Sea Salt, GOOD THiNS- The Potato One- Sweet Potato, and GOOD THiNS- The Wheat One- Ancient Grains. They are made with the real deal, real sweet potatoes and beets.
GOOD THiNS start with real ingredients (like wheat, potato and rice), combined with enticing flavors (like garlic, spinach and sweet potato) and baked thin and crispy without any artificial flavors, colors, cholesterol, partially hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup.
It is hard to choose a favorite of these real life snacks, baked with real ingredients. They all have their own unique and delicious flavor.
- GOOD THiNS- The Wheat One- Ancient Grains contains ancient grains like quinoa, amaranth & millet. They are made with 100% whole grain wheat.
- GOOD THiNS- The Beet One- Balsamic Vinegar & Sea Salt has a slightly tangy taste and is flavored with balsamic vinegar and sea salt.
- GOOD THiNS- The Potato One- Sweet Potato are made with REAL sweet potatoes. They have 60% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chip.
All of the GOOD THiNS are amazing on their own but they are also a great size for dipping. I thought it would be fun to make a creamy dip that would pair nicely with the GOOD THiNS. This honey and cinnamon whipped goat cheese with fig jam has the perfect amount of sweetness to go with the GOOD THiNS- The Potato One- Sweet Potato.
To make this dip, start by adding softened goat cheese and cream cheese to a mixer. Beat with a whisk attachment until creamy. Mix in cinnamon and honey. Place the dip in a serving bowl and top with fig jam. Fast, easy and so good!
You might also enjoy…
Honey and Cinnamon Whipped Goat Cheese with Fig Jam
- 1 10 oz goat cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup fig jam
- Place cream cheese and goat cheese in a stand mixer bowl. Beat with a whisk attachment until combined and creamy.
- Add in cinnamon and honey. Mix until combined.
- Place mixture in a serving bowl and top with fig jam.
Good flavor, somewhat overpowered by the wildflower honey I used. Next time I will start with half the amount of honey and add bit by bit. Served on toasted baguette rounds.
Excellent appetizer! I served it with fresh pear and apple slices….would also go great with strawberries!
This looks fantastic! We are a family of snackers too so I totally understand the importance of having smart options available for that fast fix. My daughters would love this dip! #client