Mojo Pork Tenderloin is packed with bright citrus flavor and is an easy dinner option that your whole family will enjoy.
This time of year always goes by in a flash. Bouncing from one activity to the next, it’s nice to have simple recipes like this Mojo Pork Tenderloin to get us through the week. Pork tenderloin is a great option for a busy weeknight because it can be prepared in under an hour and the leftovers are always great for the next day.
Since the star of this recipe is the pork, I make sure to use high quality meat that I feel good about feeding my family and friends. That is why I always use Smithfield® All Natural Fresh Pork. It is naturally tender without added steroids, hormones or artificial ingredients.
Smithfield® is commited to providing quality All Natural Fresh Pork that is proudly raised in the USA. Smithfield® products are made with Commitment, Care and Compassion.
For the Mojo sauce, blend extra virgin olive oil, orange and lime juice, orange and lime zest, cilantro, mint, garlic and spices. I use my food processor for this but you may also use a blender. Pulse just enough so that the cilantro and mint are finely chopped.
Next place the pork tenderloin in a large container bag or dish. Pour the marinade over the pork and move it around so that the pork is covered. At this point you may let the pork marinate for 30 minutes up to over night. You can also choose to put it in the oven right away.
Place the tenderloin on a baking sheet and roast at 425 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees. Once you take the pork out of the oven, let it rest for another 5 minutes to finish cooking.
I like serving this Mojo pork with yellow rice. It makes wonderful leftovers too!
You can also try:
- Slicing thin for a sandwich.
- Dicing up the pork and use it in place of chicken for these Jerk chicken meal prep bowls. (I love doing this for any of the leftovers.)
- Use in a taco.
Mojo Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- 3/4 cup cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Smithfield All Natural Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. If you like less clean-up, you can line the baking sheet with foil.
- Add extra virgin olive oil, orange juice, lime juice, orange and lime zest, cilantro, mint, garlic, oregano, cumin, red pepper and salt to a food processor or blender. Pulse until chopped. Reserve 1/4 cup of mixture to pour over pork after it has cooked.
- Place the tenderloin in a gallon sized bag and pour mixture into the bag. Seal the bag and move it around to combine and coat the tenderloin.
- At this point you may place the bag in the refrigerator and let it marinate for 30 minutes up to over night or you can go ahead and cook. Place pork on the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees. Remove from oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
David @ Spiced
I am all about easy, delicious meals during this time of the year, and this Mojo Pork sounds amazing! I love the combination of citrus juice and herbs in there. This is definitely going onto our menu sometime soon! #client