Cranberry Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies are a fall flavored cookie with added crunch. Full of chocolate chips and crunchy cereal, these Cranberry Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies are a yummy cool weather treat!
I love to get in the kitchen and make a batch of cookies with my kids. These crunch cookies have quickly become a new favorite! Chocolate chips and crunch cereal, give these cookies an amazing flavor and texture.
- Chocolate Chips – I used semi-sweet for these but dark chocolate would be great too!
- Cranberry Almond Cereal
- Flour – Make sure to use all-purpose flour.
- Dixie Crystals Sugar
- Dixie Crystals Brown Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Salt
- Butter – I used unsalted butter for these cookies.
How To Make Cranberry Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies
Get The Full Recipe HERE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter until creamy. Add in brown sugar and sugar and mix together.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Slowly add in flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cereal using a spatula.
- Spoon dough on prepared baking sheets and bake for approximately 8 minutes.
- Cool cookies on a wire rack.
Tips For Making The Perfect Cranberry Crunch Cookie
- Let your butter soften at little at room temperature before mixing with sugar.
- Be sure to check the cookies at 8 minutes. The edges should just start turning golden when they are ready to come out of the oven.
- Try serving with a big glass of milk.
I am sharing this recipe over at Imperial Sugar today. Click on Cranberry Crunch Chocolate Chip Cookies For the Full Recipe.
**I have an ongoing relationship with Imperial Sugar for recipe development. I was compensated for my time to create this recipe. All thoughts and opinions are my own.