This burger seasoning will bring so much flavor to your favorite burger recipe. Easy to make and stores well.
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
Place garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, brown sugar, paprika, pepper and salt in a small bowl.
Stir until spices are combined.
Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Use about 1 tablespoon of seasoning per one pound of meat.
- Want to add a little heat? Try adding a 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or dried red pepper flakes to the seasoning blend.
- This will work for ground beef, turkey, chicken and even veggie burgers. You can even add it to meatballs and meatloaf!
- Make a big batch to have for later use. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1175mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1035IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg