Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Creamy, flavorful buffalo chicken pasta.
- 16 oz uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (I use Frank's Buffalo sauce or homemade.)
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing (You can substitute with blue cheese dressing.)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups colby jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cook pasta according to box directions. Drain water once finished cooking.
In a large bowl, stir together softened cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing and garlic powder. Stir in cooked chicken and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup colby jack cheese. Stir in cooked pasta.
Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Pour pasta mixture in baking dish. Top with remaining shredded cheese.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese melts.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 1183mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 566IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 414mg | Iron: 1mg