Air Fryer Steak Fajitas
Easy Air Fryer Steak Fajitas with peppers and onions
- 1 lb skirt, flank or sirloin steak sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 green bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Pour oil into large bowl. Mix in spices.
Add sliced meat and vegetables and mix to coat with spices.
Line air fryer basket with foil. Pour meat mixture on foil.
Cook at 390 degrees F for 5 minutes. Check meat. If you would like meat to be more done, cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 650mg | Potassium: 560mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1177IU | Vitamin C: 64mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 2mg