Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
Easy Instant Pot Vegetable Soup.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 golden potatoes, peeled and cubed (2-3 cups)
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 15 oz cans petite diced tomatoes
- 3 cups vegetable broth can substitute chicken or beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- salt and pepper
Put Instant Pot on Saute mode. Add olive oil, diced onion and potatoes. Stir for 2 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients. Place lid on and put valve to sealing.
Place on manual pressure cook for 5 minutes. Let naturally release for 5 minutes and then carefully do a quick release of pressure.
Vegetable soup will last 3-4 days in the fridge. Make a big pot and have it for lunch throughout the week.
This soup can also be frozen. Let the soup completely cool. Place into a freezer-safe container and store for up to 3 months.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 685mg | Potassium: 781mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 3625IU | Vitamin C: 26.2mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 4.2mg