Servings: 24 squares
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Either spray 9x13 brownie pan with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
Add softened butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs to mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture and mix until combined.
Bake for 40-50 minutes and remove from oven. Let cool slightly before serving.
- Don't over cook the brownies. When you take them out of the oven they might not seem quite done. Let them sit and cool and they will be perfect.
- Make sure butter is softened before mixing.
- Use parchment paper to line pan and easily lift brownies out once cooled.
- These are a really chewy consistency, not cakey.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 163mg | Potassium: 79mg | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 205IU | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.7mg