Mini Pepper Chicken and Bean Nachos
How to make pepper nachos.
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup canned black beans rinsed
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack/ Cheddar cheese
- 1 bag mini bell peppers cut in half and seeded
- sour cream green onion, guacamole, jalapeno peppers for garnish
In a small saucepan add shredded chicken, beans, water and seasoning mix. Heat until warm, about 5 minutes.
Place pepper halves on sheet pan.
Add chicken mixture to peppers and top with cheese.
Place in oven and broil until cheese melts, about 3-5 minutes.
Top with garnishes.
Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 598mg | Potassium: 212mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg