Chicken and Zucchini Noodles with Spicy Peanut Butter Sauce
If you have been looking for a new way to use peanut powder, you must try this tasty, nutritious dish. Filled with chicken, vegetables and topped with an amazing spicy peanut butter sauce.
Servings: 3 -4 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning
- 1 lb chicken breast diced into small pieces
- 2 large zucchini spiralized or shaved with peeler
- 1 large carrot spiralized or shaved with peeler
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- sesame seeds
- salt and pepper
- Peanut Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Jif™ Peanut Powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper more if you like spicier
In a small bowl, mix together Jif™ Peanut Powder, water, honey, soy sauce, vinegar, and cayenne pepper until smooth. Set aside.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Sprinkle chicken with grill seasoning and then add chicken to the skillet.
Cook the chicken until done, about 5-7 minutes.
Remove chicken from pan.
In the same pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the zucchini noodles, carrots, and peppers. Season vegetables with some salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat from about 2 minutes.
Remove vegetables and place in a large bowl. Top with chicken, cilantro, green onions, sesame seeds and spicy peanut sauce.
Toss until everything is coated.
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 419mg | Potassium: 1072mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 5215IU | Vitamin C: 79mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 2mg