Ramen Noodle Taco Salad
Ramen Noodle Taco Salad is a crunchy twist on a classic. Filled with crunchy ramen noodles, coleslaw mix, black beans, cheese, veggies and a flavorful dressing.
- 2 3 oz packages ramen noodle soup discard seasoning packs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 14 oz package coleslaw mix
- 1 1/2 cups black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup green onion, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
Crumble ramen noodles. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add butter and melt. Add crumbled ramen noodles and stir for 4-5 minutes.
Put coleslaw mix into large bowl. Add ramen noodles, black beans, corn, green onions, tomatoes, cheese and cilantro.
In a small bow, add sour cream, milk, salsa and taco seasoning. Stir until well combined. If you would like dressing thinner add another tablespoon of milk.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 522mg | Potassium: 657mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1115IU | Vitamin C: 15.5mg | Calcium: 305mg | Iron: 2.4mg