Frozen Popcorn Chicken In Air Fryer
Frozen popcorn chicken in the air fryer is fast and easy. Great for a simple meal or appetizer.
Prep Time2 minutes mins
Cook Time10 minutes mins
Total Time12 minutes mins
Course: Appetizer, Main Course
Keyword: air fryer, popcorn chicken
- 1 lb frozen popcorn chicken
Place frozen popcorn chicken in air fryer basket. Make sure to spread out into a single layer for even cooking.
Cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Shake or flip the chicken. Continue cooking another 5 minutes.
- Make sure to spread out the popcorn chicken pieces in a single layer. You want to make sure the hot air is able to circulate around the chicken for even cooking.
- Cooking time may very depending on your air fryer, brand of chicken, and how crispy you prefer your chicken.
- If you like super crispy chicken, add 2-3 minutes or cook time.
- You might need to cook in 2-3 batches depending on how much chicken you are cooking.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g