Bisquick waffles are fluffy, crispy, tender and delicious.
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Heat waffle iron on medium heat.
Place Bisquick, egg, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir ingredients until just combined. (Don't over stir.)
Spray the waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray or wipe with vegetable oil. Pour waffle
Cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from cooked waffle and serve warm.
- Try not to over-mix the batter. There will still be some small lumps and that's ok. Too much mixing can result in a tough waffle.
- Make sure to set your waffle iron to medium heat. We want them crispy on the outside but not burned. It also helps to make sure they are cooked completely through.
- Don't over fill or under fill the waffle iron with batter. Check the manufacture instructions to know who much batter is needed.
- If you are making these for a crowd and need to keep them warm while cooking, heat oven to 200 degrees F and place cooked waffles on a cookie sheet in the oven until ready to serve.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 816mg | Potassium: 222mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 194IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 206mg | Iron: 2mg