Red Robin Campfire Sauce
Creamy and flavorful copycat Red Robin Campfire sauce is wonderful as a dip or spread.
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce Hickory or Original flavored
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Add BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, chipotle chili powder and garlic powder in a bowl.
Whisk until combined and creamy.
Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- If you have time, let the sauce chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour. It really helps to let the flavors blend together and really gives the sauce the best taste.
- You can add a little extra spice by adding a splash or two of Tabasco hot sauce.
- To make this Keto friendly, use a low-carb BBQ sauce.
Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 25g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 911mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 231IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg