Ramen In The Microwave
How to make ramen in the microwave. This is a fast and easy way to make packaged ramen noodles.
- 1 package ramen noodles plus the flavoring packet
- 1 cup water For more broth, use 1.5-2 cups water.
Break the noodles. You can either break them up while they are in the package or remove them and break them up. Place the broken noodles in a microwave safe bowl.
Add water over the broken noodles. ( One cup is used in the recipe. For more broth, use 2 cups water.)
Microwave for 1 minutes. Stir and microwave another minute. Check on the ramen and cook another 30 seconds - 1 minute depending on how you like them. Total cook time is about 3 minutes.
Carefully remove the bowl from the microwave. ***The bowl will be hot. You can add the seasoning packet and stir.
- Make sure to break up the instant ramen noodles before cooking. It makes them easier to cook and easier to eat.
- This recipe uses 1 cup water and there is not much broth. If you would like more broth, use 2 cups of water.
- When checking the noodles, they should be soft and wavy. If they are still crunchy, keep cooking in 30 second intervals.
- Total ramen cook time is about 3 minutes.
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 1742mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 3mg