Scrambled Eggs In Air Fryer
How to make scrambled eggs in the air fryer.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or half and half or cream
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
Place butter in a pan or dish and then place the pan in air fryer basket.
Heat at 350 degrees for 1-2 minutes to melt the butter. You can also just heat the pan for one minute and then spray with non-stick cooking spray if you don't use butter.
Carefully pour egg mixture into heated pan. Cook at 310 degrees for 2 minutes.
Take out air fryer basket and stir the eggs with a spatula. Continue cooking at 310 degrees for another 3-4 minutes depending how you like your eggs.
- Each air fryer cooks a little different. You want to make sure to cook the eggs at a low temperature so they don't burn.
- You can cook these without milk and you can also substitute butter with non-stick cooking spray.
- Try adding a dash of hot sauce, chives or green onion to your eggs.
- Careful not to overcook the eggs. Stir after 2 minutes, let cook and then check again after 2 minutes.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 345mg | Sodium: 479mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 700IU | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 2mg