Creamy buffalo ranch can be used as a dip, dressing or spread.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Buffalo sauce I used Frank's buffalo wing sauce
Place sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch seasoning, milk and buffalo sauce in a bowl.
Stir until all of the ingredients are combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- I recommend letting the sauce sit for at least 30 minutes before serving to let the flavors come together.
- If you would like this to be a thinner salad dressing, add a little extra milk.
- Want to make this recipe even easier? Simply mix together 1/2 cup of bottled ranch dressing with 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce.
- If you would like the sauce less spicy, reduce buffalo sauce to 2 tablespoons.
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 1230mg | Potassium: 66mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 222IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg