Air Fryer Wontons
Easy to make, cream cheese air fryer wontons.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions
- water For sealing wrapper edges.
- olive oil Used for spraying the basket and top of wontons.
In a bowl, stir together cream cheese, garlic powder, sugar, and onions until combined.
Lay wrappers on a non-stick surface. Cover the wrappers you aren't using with a damp paper towel until ready to fill.
Brush the edges of wrapper with water. Place a teaspoon of filling in the center of the wonton wrapper. Pinch opposite corners together until sealed.
Lightly spray air fryer basket with olive oil. Place wontons in air fryer basket in single layer. Lightly spray the tops of the wontons with olive oil.
Cook at 380 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
- When you are assembling the wontons, place a damp paper towel over the wrappers to prevent them from drying out.
- Try not to over wet the edges of the wontons. If they get too wet, it will become soggy and not crisp up.
- Don't overfill the wrappers so they don't explode.
- Each air fryer cooks a little differently. I recommend checking for doneness at 5 minutes. Add an extra 1-3 minutes depending on crispness preference.
Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 21mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 133IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg