Creamy crack dip is filled with cheese, bacon and ranch seasonings.
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1 oz package ranch seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup bacon bits or 6 pieces cooked chopped bacon
Using an electric mixer, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning and seasoned salt.
Stir in green onions, bacon, and cheese.
Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 338mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 338IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 1mg