Air Fryer Shrimp and Sausage
Easy Shrimp and Sausage Dinner is filled with shrimp, sausage and veggies.
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 6 oz kielbasa sausage, sliced into rounds pork, beef or chicken
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cobs corn, cut into 1-inch rounds
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
Place shrimp in a large bowl. Add Old Bay Seasoning on top of shrimp.
Add in peppers, corn, sausage and olive oil. Stir to coat.
Pour half of the mixture into air fryer basket. Set temperature for 400 degrees F for 4 minutes. After 4 minutes, shake the basket and then cook another 4 minutes.
Pour cooked food onto plate and finish cooking the remainder of shrimp mixture. 400 degrees F for a total of 8 minutes.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 287mg | Sodium: 896mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 136IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 177mg | Iron: 3mg