Crustless Pumpkin Cheesecake
Easy crustless pumpkin pie made with Bisquick.
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Add cream cheese and pumpkin puree into mixing bowl and mix until creamy.
Mix in eggs, sugar, Bisquick, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice.
Spray pie baking dish or 8x8 dish with non-stick spray. Pour batter in baking dish and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
Let cool and then chill in the refrigerator until cool.
- Try not to over mix the batter to help prevent the cheesecake from cracking.
- Once the pie is baked, let cool at room temperature and then place in the refrigerator and let chill for at least 2 hours.
- Store leftover cheesecake covered, in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Calories: 207.52kcal | Carbohydrates: 40.27g | Protein: 3.6g | Fat: 3.75g | Saturated Fat: 1.15g | Cholesterol: 82.22mg | Sodium: 160.04mg | Potassium: 46.66mg | Fiber: 0.28g | Sugar: 34.65g | Vitamin A: 144.74IU | Calcium: 33.63mg | Iron: 0.76mg