Air Fryer Roasted Parmesan Brussels Sprouts and Squash
Easy air fryer roasted parmesan brussles sprouts and squash.
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon course salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Cut stems of brussles sprouts and then cut in half. Cut butternut squash into small cubes.
Add sprouts and squash into a bowl. Mix in olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Pour sprouts and squash into air fryer basket. Cook at 390 degrees for 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, stir together bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over sprouts and squash and cook again at 390 for 5 minutes.
- Cut the vegetables in uniform size.
- Try to spread out in one layer in the air fryer basket.
- If your vegetables are on the larger side, they might require a few extra minutes for roasting.
- If you want to kick it up a notch, add some crumbled bacon.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 572mg | Potassium: 721mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 8394IU | Vitamin C: 111mg | Calcium: 242mg | Iron: 3mg