Butterfinger Poke Cake
Delicious Butterfinger Poke Cake.
- 1 box yellow cake mix + ingredients to make the cake
- 1 (12 oz jar) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 Butterfinger bars
Prepare and bake yellow cake according to directions on the box. Bake in a 9x13 pan.
In a medium bowl, stir together caramel sauce and sweetened condensed milk.
Once cake has baked, remove from oven and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Poke holes in the cake either with a fork or the back of a wooden spoon.
Pour caramel mixture all over the cake. Let the cake cool completely.
Place Butterfingers in a large sandwich bag and using a rolling pin or something heavy, crush into pieces.
Evenly spread the whipped topping over cake and then top with crushed Butterfinger. Refrigerate.
- Make sure to let the frozen whipped topping thaw to make it easier to spread over the cake.
- Be sure to let the cake completely cool before you add the whipped topping. I will sometimes place it in the refrigerator for a few minutes if I am in a hurry.
- Try to leave a few larger pieces when crushing the candy. I think it adds a nice texture.
- Store this cake covered in the refrigerator.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 360mg | Potassium: 64mg | Sugar: 27g | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 1.1mg