Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 24 squares
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Either spray 9x13 brownie pan with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
Add softened butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs to mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture and mix until combined.
Bake for 30 minutes and remove from oven. Let cool slightly before serving.
- Don't over cook the brownies. When you take them out of the oven they might not seem quite done. Let them sit and cool and they will be perfect.
- Make sure butter is softened before mixing.
- Use parchment paper to line pan and easily lift brownies out once cooled.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 163mg | Potassium: 79mg | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 4.1% | Calcium: 4% | Iron: 3.7%