Orange Roll holiday monkey bread
Holiday Monkey Bread made with Orange Rolls
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 3 cans orange rolls you could also use cinnamon rolls
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Zest of one orange
- 2 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup diced red and green cherries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat bundt pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix sugar and orange zest.
Cut rolls into quarters.
Place rolls into bowl and coat each piece with sugar. Toss in diced cherries.
Put roll pieces bundt pan.
In a small saucepan melt butter and stir in brown sugar until just combined.
Pour over biscuit pieces.
Bake for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Let cool on wire rack for approximately 10 minutes then turn on cake plate.
For the frosting, in a small bowl mix together powdered sugar, orange juice and vanilla.
Drizzle over cake and top with a few cherries.
- You can typically find the red and green cherries with holiday food in the baking aisle.
- If you don't like orange rolls this can be made with cinnamon rolls.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 31mg | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 0.9% | Vitamin C: 2.7% | Calcium: 1.1% | Iron: 0.9%