Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz frozen broccoli florets, thawed and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 sleeve club crackers (about 20 crackers)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9x9 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl mix together soup, cheese, broccoli, mayonnaise, garlic powder and cayenne.
Spread the mixture in prepared casserole dish.
Place crackers in a large sealable bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Mix the crumbs with melted butter.
Cover the broccoli mixture with cracker crumbs. Bake for 30 minutes or until crumbs are a golden brown.
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 587mg | Potassium: 71mg | Vitamin A: 350IU | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 0.4mg