Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad, a colorful and delicious salad filled with tomatoes, cucumbers, mozzarella cheese, avocado, herbs and lemon dressing.
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup red cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 English cucumber, diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese pearls, drained
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a small bowl mix together lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, basil, parsley, salt and pepper.
In a large bowl stir tomatoes, cucumber, mozzarella pearls and green onion.
Pour dressing over tomato mixture and toss to coat. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Once ready to serve, top with diced avocados.
Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 370mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Vitamin C: 13.9mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 0.8mg