Roast Beef Tortilla Roll Up
Roast beef tortilla roll ups are a great make-ahead appetizer or lunch. Fast to make and filled with delicious flavors like roast beef, horseradish, cream cheese, cheese and green onion.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup colby jack shredded cheese
- 1/2 pound shaved or thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 3 burrito size flour tortillas
In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, green onion, horseradish, mustard and cheese.
Spread 1/3 of cream cheese mixture on one tortilla.
Place 1/3 of roast beef on top of cream cheese layer.
Roll tortilla very tight into a log and then wrap in cling wrap.
Repeat process with other two tortillas.
Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour before slicing.
Slice into 1 inch pieces with serrated knife.
Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 207mg | Potassium: 45mg | Vitamin A: 80IU | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 0.4mg