Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
Cheesy Vegetable Casserole is a crowd favorite. The ultimate side dish filled with veggies, cheese, and topped with crushed buttery crackers.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time50 mins
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup butter crackers, crushed into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl stir together frozen vegetables, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, cheese,onion, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper.
Pour mixture into baking dish.
In a small bowl, mix together cracker crumbs and melted butter. Spread the cracker crumbs evenly over the vegetable mixture.
Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Calories: 329kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 785mg | Potassium: 370mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 102.9% | Vitamin C: 14% | Calcium: 20.2% | Iron: 10.6%