This easy chicken lasagna has amazing flavor and can be assembled quickly by using a few shortcuts, jarred sauce and rotisserie chicken.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time1 hr 10 mins
Total Time1 hr 30 mins
- 4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 8 oz containers chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 jar Ragu Homestyle Thick and Hearty Four Cheese Sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 lasagna noodles cooked according to package
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, stir together chicken, cream cheese, spinach and garlic salt.
Lightly coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
Layer with 1/3 of tomato sauce, 4 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of chicken mixture and 1 cup of cheese.
Repeat layers twice ending with cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes.