Sausage Egg and Cheese Monkey Bread
Sausage, Egg and Cheese Monkey Bread is sure to be the hit of your next breakfast or brunch. Classic breakfast flavors combined into one delicious monkey bread.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 1 can (16oz) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 1 lb Odom’s Tennessee Pride Country Sausage, cooked
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack and cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Grease bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Cook sausage until crumbled and browned. Drain excess grease.
Scramble eggs and set aside.
Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces. In a large bowl mix melted butter, sage and garlic powder.
Add the biscuits into bowl and toss with butter until every biscuit piece is coated.
Stir in sausage, eggs and cheese. Toss until combined.
Pour mixture into prepared bundt pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool 5-10 minutes. Loosed edges with knife and turn out on serving dish.
Calories: 1277kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 116g | Saturated Fat: 65g | Cholesterol: 1419mg | Sodium: 1265mg | Potassium: 285mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 85.4% | Calcium: 105.7% | Iron: 21.9%