Loaded Ranch Mashed Potatoes
Ranch Mashed Potatoes
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1/2 cup sour cream I used light sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 pounds cubed small gold potatoes you can substitute red potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoons dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
Place potatoes in large pot or Dutch oven. Cover potatoes with water.
Bring water to a boil and then reduce heat to medium.
Boil potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain off water.
Put potatoes in large bowl and add sour cream, butter, milk, salt, pepper, basil, parsley, dill, garlic powder, dried minced onion, cheese and bacon.
Mash with potato masher until desired consistency.
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 797mg | Potassium: 1056mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 13.9% | Vitamin C: 32.2% | Calcium: 22.6% | Iron: 42.9%