Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Bacon wrapped asparagus made in the air fryer.
- 1 lb asparagus
- 12 pieces center cut bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoons ground black pepper
Wrap 3-4 asparagus stalks with one piece of bacon. Continue making bundles until no more bacon.
In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
Spray air fryer basket with non- stick spray. Brush brown sugar mixture on each asparagus bacon bundle.
Place 4-5 bundles in air fryer basket and cook at 390 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove and serve, cook remaining bundles.
- Use center cut or thin sliced bacon. Thicker bacon will not crisp up as nice.
- Don't over crowd the air fryer. I usually cook 4-5 bundles in at a time.
Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 375mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 705IU | Vitamin C: 4.2mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1.8mg