Banana Pudding Dip
Easy Banana Pudding Dip
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 oz) frozen whipped topping
- 1 banana, diced
- 1/4 cup crushed Nilla wafers
In a small bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk.
Using electric mixer, beat together powdered sugar, vanilla and cream cheese until creamy. (About 3 minutes)
Slowly pour in pudding mixture and mix. Mix until creamy.
Fold in whipped topping until combined.
Serve with chopped banana and crushed Nilla wafers on top.
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened. This helps prevent lumpy dip. I typically will leave mine out on the counter for at least an hour but if you are in a hurry you can unwrap it and place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for about 20 seconds to soften.
- If you would prefer more banana in this dip, gently fold in 1/2-1 cup diced bananas into the dip itself.
Calories: 39kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 40mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1% | Calcium: 3.4%