Waldorf Salad with Greek yogurt.
- 3/4 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablesppon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 apple diced
- 1/2 cup green grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup red grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- lettuce, optional
Stir together yogurt, lemon juice and honey in a bowl.
Add diced apples, grapes, celery and pecans. Pour dressing over ingredients and stir until covered. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you like your salad a little sweeter you can add a pinch of sugar or use vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Make sure to cut fruit in bite size pieces.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 240mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 3.6mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.5mg