Bisquick Sausage Balls 3 Ingredients
Easy Bisquick Sausage Balls
Servings: 20 balls
- 3 cups bisquick
- 2 cups shredded cheese I use Colby and Monterey Jack blend
- 1 roll sage breakfast sausage
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper optional
- 1 cup water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil sprayed with non-stick spray or parchment paper.
In a large bowl mix together ingredients by hand until well blended.
Roll mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on baking sheets about 1 inch apart from each other.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until sausage is completely cooked.
- Spray hands with non-stick cooking spray to help prevent dough from sticking to your hands.
- If you like your balls spicy, use spicy sausage.
- Don't like spicy, omit the cayenne.
- Don't over mix the dough. Over mixing will make the sausage balls tough.
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 314mg | Potassium: 43mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 0.6mg