Slow Cooker BBQ Tacos
Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Tacos with Apple Slaw
- 1 pack (10 ct) Mission® Super Soft Flour Tortillas
- 2 lb boneless pork loin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 16oz your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 16 oz bag shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 thinly sliced/chopped apple
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, stir together BBQ sauce, ground mustard and brown sugar.
Place pork loin in the slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over pork and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
While BBQ is cooking, stir together slaw mix and apples. Mix together Greek yogurt, vinegar, oil, celery seed, sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour over slaw and combine until covered.
Shred pork once finished cooking. Serve in tortillas (best when warmed) and top with slaw.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 84mg | Potassium: 60mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 0.2mg